The good thing about BlendTec blenders is that they are made to last. They have all of the best parts and they have extremely high horsepower, which is perfect for those things that really need it… Like grinding coffee beans, wheat or flaxseed. The pros are:
- The motor has an extremely high horsepower. The faster your blender motor, the better it will work and the better recipes you’ll be able to make with such a powerful piece of equipment.
- They use the smartest technology on the market today. What I mean is that BlendTec blenders actually have 17 settings. This is amazing because it will let you do whatever you can imagine. There’s a setting for everything.
- The blender has a lifetime warranty, but it’s so sturdy that you really you’re never going to even need it. I know people that have been using BlendTec blenders for decades without ever running into a problem. So while it’s nice to have a great warranty that last a lifetime, don’t be surprised if you never have a use for it.
- It’s a little bit on the shorter side when you compare it to a Vitamix, but that’s okay in certain situations. One of the reasons why it’s good is because it will fit on a standard countertop. The Vitamix often has a problem in this area, but not the BlendTec.
- BlendTec is less expensive than a Vitamix. Since many people are dealing with money problems in today’s world, it’s always good to have a fantastic blender at an affordable price. So that’s definitely an added bonus that you will certainly appreciate.
Thankfully, there really aren’t too many negatives to speak of when reviewing BlendTec blenders. But there are plenty to praise as you have already learned. There are one or two things that I wanted to mention. Let’s take a look… The cons are:
- When you compare it to other blenders, you may feel that it is very loud and noisy. While every blender is loud to a degree, the BlendTec is often louder than most. Some people have a problem with this. Others don’t. You’ll only know for sure if it bothers you once you try it.
- Even though it has a 64 ounce jar, it’s only recommended that you fill it 32 ounces or less. The Vitamix does not impose any limitations at all and it still works perfectly.
Again, this is also a great blender. There are many wonderful features that you will soon learn about. The pros are:
- The company has wonderful customer service. If you ever have a question or problem, feel free to contact customer service right away. One of the knowledgeable staff members will get back to you and answer any and all questions quickly and easily.
- The Vitamix motor is extremely powerful at 28,000 RPMs. As I’m sure you can tell, this is a very powerful motor that can blend anything.
- The size of the blender is quite large, which allows you to make huge smoothies easily and conveniently. While you may have a difficult time storing it on a standard countertop, it makes up for it by the extra volume green smoothies and health that you will achieve.
There’s really only one negative to mention. It is:
- Vitamix is more expensive then it’s BlendTec counterpart. Since both blenders essentially do the same thing, it may be in your best interest to try the cheaper option.
BlendTec vs. Vitamix: Pros and Cons
So there you have it… Like I said already, both of these blenders are amazing at what they do. They will truly help boost your health if you use them every day. Don’t hesitate to pick one up as soon as possible and experience the health benefits firsthand.